Monday, June 05, 2006

I wish I could get up the same admiration #2

Posted by Craig Westover | 8:30 PM |  

As long as she doesn’t confuse conservative principles with the actions of the Republican Party, I find this post by the Powerliberal more embarrassing than offensive.
I contacted the GOP a few months ago to see who I would need to speak to about press credentials, as I was primarily interested in seeing Kennedy win the endorsement. After a few general emails that went unanswered, I finally asked for some help this week to see if I could get a message to the right (heh) person.

I was quickly informed that progessive bloggers would not be welcome at the event. . . .

And, yes, for those who are curious, the DFL is allowing conservative bloggers to come next week. I guess that's why we are the party of inclusion.