Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Did this GOP release hit below the belt?

Posted by Craig Westover | 11:03 AM |  

I poked a little fun at the GOP in my column today for the avalanche of negative press releases the party issues. The Sarah Janecek/Blois Olson Politics in Minnesota newsletter recently did a count and came up with only 2 of 75 releases that were positive about the GOP. For that reason, GOP releases are not usually the first thing I read, but I admit I was intrigued by the GOP’s Tuesday swat at Mike Hatch -- given the way its title was truncated by Yahoo mail --
Flip-Flop of the Week: Volume 1: Issue 40 //Hatch Flip-Flops on the Length of His...
I didn't quite know where the GOP was going with that one, or if Minnesota Democrats Exposed was reaching for new levels of exposure. I was concerned I might have to provide a credit card number to view a new Republican Party web site.